You gave me
A lot of things
To my life
When i was with u....
I can remember
New fathers
New mothers
New brothers to my life......
You showed me the
way to make
A successful
Future for me......
You become
The sun shine
To my life......
You made me
A good person
And show the correct path
However Now I must leave
You forever...
Although
I leave you
You will be
In my heart
till l die
Your loving advice
Is alwayz
In my mind
විද්වාන් සර්වත්ර පුජ්යතෙ
Original Post By - Dinuka Deshitha
A lot of things
To my life
When i was with u....
I can remember
New fathers
New mothers
New brothers to my life......
You showed me the
way to make
A successful
Future for me......
You become
The sun shine
To my life......
You made me
A good person
And show the correct path
However Now I must leave
You forever...
Although
I leave you
You will be
In my heart
till l die
Your loving advice
Is alwayz
In my mind
විද්වාන් සර්වත්ර පුජ්යතෙ
Original Post By - Dinuka Deshitha
No comments:
Post a Comment
ඔයාලගේ අදහස් ලියල යන එක මට කරන ලොකු උදව්වක්